Monday, August 3, 2009

Weigh In and Weekend Review

Monday morning weigh in:

I lost 1.4 lbs since last weeks weigh in. I have still done pretty horrible with my eating; especially on the weekends. This still leaves me up 1 lb from what I was before summer vacation but I know that I can lose that in the 2 weeks I have left. I need to come up with some new motivation since before I was pushing myself to lose for my brothers wedding. I know that I am doing this to make myself feel and look better and to be healthier but it is helpful to have some goal to reach for.

Weekend Review:

This weekend we were supposed to go visit my in-laws but Friday afternoon Hubs called and told me to come pick him up early and that we were going to the NC mountains to stay with his middle brother and his 2 children and that his parents were going to meet us up there. This was fine with me; we don't get to see our niece and nephew nearly enough so it was great to have some quality time with them.

Our niece Lanie holding her hair that she donated to Locks of Love.

Hubs and I Friday night.

Hubs and Eli showing off their muscles and matching tattoos.

Is he not the most precious thing you've ever seen?

Flexing those muscles.

Hubs and Lanie. She looks so grown up with her short hair. Each morning she would ask if her hair had grown overnight.

Eli.
We had a great time just relaxing and spending time with family.
Sunday we grilled out and then headed over to my brothers house for dinner. We finally made it home Sunday night in time for some unpacking and Braves baseball.

No comments: