Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm On A Boat

Here are the promised lake pictures from this past weekend. A day on the lake was the perfect way to end my summer vacation. My face looks like a tomato and my bra straps are killing my shoulders but it was all worth it.


I took a picture of Hubs while he was eating his sandwhich.

Us on the jet ski.


Off we go. This was our first ride. The second time I tipped us over by leaning to the right. Hubs was not happy.


Hubs by himself; and no he didn't lose me. I was safely on the boat.


Can life get any better?

Jeff and Kirsten


Love this man.


Driving the boat.


Her flat stomach makes me sick but I still love her.

3 comments:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

I love your bathing suit! So cute and sassy. {Shoot me an email and I'll send you the pic of me at the beach with the hubs family. I'm surrounded by skinny minnies in bikinis :) }

Guy and Julie said...

Your swimsuit is really really cute!

WaitingandHoping said...

You're right--a great end to a fun summer! Have a great first day back!