Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to Work


(I have no idea whose pool this is. It was taken from Google Images)
Goodbye days spent by the pool or shopping. Goodbye long lunches with friends. Summer vacation has officially ended. Today was my last day of freedom. Tomorrow I must return to work with a teacher workday starting at 7:30am. Do you know how long it has been since I have seen 7:30am? I am actually pretty excited for a new school year. I love my job and my students and while I do enjoy the summer break I also love the beginning of the year. Tomorrow will be full of meetings which are no fun. Hopefully I will get some time to work in my classroom.



5 comments:

Annie said...

hope the first day back is wonderful :)

Lisa said...

I know what you mean about getting up early for back to school time. We start tomorrow with students. I hope you have a great first day back and please join us for our classroom hop! Check out my blog for the details!

Lisa :)

WaitingandHoping said...

That picture is what I'm going to miss most about summer too! I could lay by the pool every day!

Lianna Knight said...

Welcome back!!! Praying for a successful 09-10 school year :)

Lori said...

I hope you have a wonderful start to your year!