Monday, August 17, 2009

Weigh In and Weekend Review

Monday Morning Weigh In
I got up early this morning, trying to get back on a schedule for work and totally forgot about weighing in before I jumped in the shower. I did weigh after I got out and it was not pretty. I am hoping that it was because my hair was wet but I really don't think that my wet hair weighs that much. So I have decided to toss this weeks weigh in out. I am just not going to count it. Fair enough? I'll just leave you with this... it was BAD. I cannot wait for school to start back so that I can get on a schedule. Now I am just going to have to figure out a workout schedule when I go back to work.


Weekend Review

This weekend was jam packed with lots of fun times. Friday night we went back to the dirt track. This time to watch my cousin race. Lots of our family was there and we all had a really good time. We didn't sit in the curve like we did last week so we didn't have nearly as much dirt on us.



My cousin's car.



Jeff, my brother,at the race track.


Hubs and I at the races. With Jeff peaking in.



Kirs and I. We never actually plan to dress alike; it just ends up that way.


The 3 most important men in my life; Hubs, my daddy and my lil brother.


Kirs with Andrew's race car.


Kirs and I posing with the driver; my cousin Andrew.


Saturday we went to Kirsten's uncle's lake house and took out the pontoon boat and jet ski. The weather was perfect and we had a wonderful time. I got burnt but it was so worth it. We spent all day out on the water and then stopped by Sam's Club and Chili's on the way home.


Sunday we missed church (we were so tired from the lake). My brother-in-law brought our niece and nephew down to visit us and we spent the day at my parents house swimming and hanging out with them. Sunday night Hubs and I got pizza and watched Lifetime movies. It was such a great way to end a busy weekend.


*I will share pictures from the lake & pool later this week. I didn't want this post to be too long*

No comments: