Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Shoe Show

I love Shoes!

Cheap shoes to be more exact.
So I thought that I would share some of my favorite cheap summer shoes with ya'll!



Gold Flats. These are from last year. WalMart: $9.99
The cute patent leather peep-toes came from Kohls for less than $8.00.

Brown and tan straw wedges. Kohls: $15.00.

Black straw wedges. New York and Company: $9.99.



And who can live without the shiny flats that are so popular this summer. I love them even more since I am on my feet teaching all day.


Silver ruffles. Shoe Show: $16.99.


Pink Steve Madden ruffles. My best friend, Erin, picked these up for me at Ross's for $9.99. She is a great bargain shopper too.

Black flats. KMart: $9.99.


And my newest purchase. Brown gladiator flats. WalMart: $10.00.


3 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

I have a shoe fetish too...great shoes and even BETTER prices :)

Kendra said...

Those are some seriously cute shoes!!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Love all the shoes and at such a reasonable price!

Jeremiah 29:11 is also my favorite verse :)