Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weekend Review and Weigh In

Monday Morning Weigh In:

Sorry that this post is a day late. I did weigh in yesterday morning as usual and had lost 1.6 lbs since the Monday before. Not sure how this happened since I have been eating a lot of Mexican food lately. Maybe I should go on the chicken nachos diet. I think I'll write a book about it. Anyone wanna follow? I am ready for school to start back to that I can can get back on my eating schedule and back to my healthier eating habits. The bad thing is is that next week starts teacher workdays and we always eat lunch out everyday. I will gain that week. Its a given.

Weekend Review:

I already posted about our racing adventure on Friday night. We are going back this coming Friday night to watch my cousin race.

Saturday morning I slept late and Hubs worked around the house. That night we met my parents and brother and sister-in-law for dinner at the fish camp and a little shopping. I had a $10 coupon at Kohls that I needed to use.

I picked up these 2 shirts for a total of $11.00. Yes, I know. I didn't really need anymore plaid but the colors are really cute and will look great with dark jeans. Plus this one is short sleeves so I don't have to wait for cooler weather to wear it. The blue shirt is just a plain tee but I loved the way it fits. It's so smooth and just wears really well.

Sunday we went to church and then laid out at the pool for a couple of hours before grilling out with our neighbors.

It was a great weekend and I can't wait for this next one.

No comments: