Saturday, August 8, 2009

I jumped on the train...

The plaid train that is. I posted earlier this week about how popular plaid was going to be this fall since its all you see when you walk in a store. Well, I loaded up on Friday; and I found my new favorite store. I had been in Forever 21 before but never bought anything. I quickly changed that. They have some really cute stuff for great prices.
I bought these cute head bands for my niece that just cut and donated her hair to Locks of Love. They came 2 in a pack and were only $1.50.

I have been looking at scarves for quite some time now and couldn't decide if I wanted to try this fashion piece or not. With a price tag of $5.50 and this very cute plaid (of course) pattern I snatched this one up. I am going to pair it with jeans and a white tee.

My major plaid purchase. This is a longer button up with a tie around the waist so it doesn't look bulky. I usually hate button up shirts because I feel like a boy in them. This will be really cute in the fall with jeans and black flats or boots. They had lots of color options for only $14.50. The sleeves also roll down and stop right below the elbow which I really like for teaching. That way I don't have sleeves hanging past my hands.

At first I couldn't decide about this shirt. It is really cute on though and was a great deal at $7.50. It will be great paired with black pants and flats for work. Of course I will be wearing a black tank underneath.

My total: $29.10.

Hmmm... maybe I will go back again tonight.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ooo, I love the last shirt! I may have to be a copycat!

WaitingandHoping said...

Yay for plaid! The plaid shirt I got looks similar to the red one you got--ties at the bottom so it can bunch up!