Monday, August 31, 2009

Weigh In and Weekend Review

Weigh In:

I have lost 1.2 lbs since last weeks weigh in. I did much better with my points through out the week but this weekend was still pretty difficult. Also, I only worked out one day this week and even then it was nothing like what I had been doing. Still, its a loss and I'm happy about that. This week my goal is add some of my walking back in.

Weekend Review:


Football season has finally started!! Friday night Hubs and I both worked the high school football game. Hubs is the spotter for the team and I worked the gate selling tickets. The game was delayed for an hour due to rain and lighting so it was really late by the time we got home. My brother and his wife stayed with us since we had our yard sale Saturday morning. We did pretty well with the yard sale. We got rid of a lot of stuff and made a little money. Since we were so tired after the yard sale we took a nap (which I never do). Saturday night we went to eat fish with my parents and then back to their house to watch Last House on the Left. I had heard lots of good things about this movie and even though I am not a big horror movie fan it was pretty good. Sunday we went to church and lunch and then spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching movies. We watched 17 Again last night and it was really cute. I have a small crush on Zac Afron.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and beginning a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to focus on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

Also visit my page ... best quit smoking aids