Thursday, March 5, 2009

Talking bout my man...

1. Who is your man? CLD or Hubs as he is refereed to on here

2. How long have you been together? we celebrated 6 years in January

3. How long did you date? We started dating in January 2003 got engaged in January 2005 and married June 10th 2006.

4. How old is your man? 28

5. Who eats more? we can both eat a lot. I eat more often but he eats more than me

6. Who is taller? definitely him. He is 6'5" and I am 5'6"

7. Who sings better? Him. I have no musical talent

8. Who is smarter? he likes to say that I am book smarter but he is common sense smarter, and I have agree

9. Whose temper is worse? MINE

10. Who does the laundry? I do all the laundry

11. Who takes out the garbage? him

12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, actually it doesn't matter what side it is as long as I sleep away from the door

13. Who pays the bills? he does the online bills and I write any checks

14. Who is better with the computer? he is, I am better at blogging and online shopping then him though, does that count?

15. Who mows the lawn? we share. We both love to cut grass. I actually spend my summers (and have since high school) working for my dads lawn care service. Its a great way to make $ and get a tan.

16. Who cooks dinner? we both do

17. Who drives when you are together? Hubs, I can't see at night while driving which is not a good thing

18. Who pays when you go out? him

19. Who is most stubborn? wow, this is a tie. We are both the most stubborn people that I know

20. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am.

21. Whose parents do you see the most? mine, we live 15 minutes from them and my dad and I teach and coach together. His parents live 2 hours away but we still see them at least once a month if not more.

22. Who kissed who first? he kissed me

23. Who asked who out? we hung out in groups for a long time and then he asked me to be "exclusive"

24. Who proposed? he did, I still remember every detail

25. Who is more sensitive? me

26. Who has more friends? he has more friends. We both have friends that we are very close to though. I see my friends more than he does just because we live closer to them.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Sweet survey!
My email is thatgirlblogsalot@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

This is too cute Kelly!! I never realized your hubs was so TALL!! And I thought it was neat about you liking to mow the grass...I never thought about the tanning aspect of it! :)