Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally Friday

I have never been more excited for the end of the work week then I am right now. This week has been something else. We have had 4 softball games this week and have 4 more next week. Twice this week I haven't gotten home until after 8pm and last night I didn't get home until almost 10pm. Needless to say my house is a wreck. So here are my plans for this weekend:

Tonight
1- LAUNDRY- I couldn't even iron my pants this morning because I couldn't get in the laundry room.
2- clean the rest of my house
3-have some real food tonight and not something that takes less than 3 minutes to cook
4- cuddle with Hubs who I feel like I haven't spent anytime with all week (oh, wait I haven't)

Tomorrow
1- bridal fitting with Kirs
2 Baby shower luncheon
3- finishing rehearsal invitations
4- March Madness and grilling out steaks with the family
5- trying to find a copy of Twilight and watching it

Sunday
1- SC vs. LSU baseball game in Columbia... Go Gamecocks!

3 comments:

Candie said...

Congrats on the 21 lbs. That's AWESOME! I'll try and buy the book(s) today. I just needed someone to point me in a direction. THanks! Taking some time off is a great decision. It took us 19 months to get preggo with Cannon. I lost a pregnancy in October of 07and including that loss we've been trying now for baby #2 for almost 2years. Since w'ere becoming friends, even through blog world, it will be so exciting to hear the news when you do get pregnant! I will be so excited for you!

momma said...

i like your #4 on the list for tomorrow. grilled steaks sound yummy! (as does tournament watching)

Melissa said...

Hey Kelly! I am here via Faith's blog. She's one of my dearest friends in real life! I noticed on your profile that you teach highschool special ed. and that's what I use to do. I grew up in Columbia and went to Columbia College. I read The Shack this past fall and you are gonna LOVE it!! It's just really fun to find someone that seems so similar!! Nice to "meet" ya! :)