Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Infertility Update

I just wanted to give you all a quick update since I haven't really talked about TTC lately. Yesterday I had my yearly exam and we discussed our next step in trying to start a family. It has now been a year since we started TTC. My dr. thinks that we should see a RE since she really can't do anything else for us. I have been on Femara since November and she just doesn't see the point in continuing to take it. She also said that she thinks that my endometerosis may still be an issue. I am hoping to hear back from the RE today to set up my first appointment. I will continue to update once we hear anything else.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I will be praying for you!!!

Unknown said...

I hope that an RE will be able to give you some more answers. I will be praying for you Kelly!

Lori said...

It's so good to hear an update on your situation! I hope and pray that you will get some positive answers at your upcoming appointment. It's always so excruciating to wait for my appointments to come, then I never want to go because I am so scared of what they will say. I know, it sounds horrible, but how much can your emotions take? Right. I will keep you in my prayers as you take this next step in your journey!

Lianna Knight said...

Praying for you Kelly!! I know you will hear good news!

Kendra said...

I will be praying the RE can give you some good answers, and some GREAT solutions!!
And praying that God opens your womb!!!!!!