Friday, March 6, 2009

Pick and Choose

I got this from Jen over at Meet the McFamily. I thought it would be nice to share on a day that has lacked in blog worthy material.




jog or walk: walk
coffee or tea: iced tea
pepsi or coca cola: either as long as it is diet

flats or heels: flats
fries or onion rings: fries with ranch, although I love onion rings too
cats or dogs: dogs
skim or whole: 2%

small purses or large: large
van or suv: suv
winter or summer: summer
1 piece bathing suit or 2: 2

sit down restaurant or fast food: sit down
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
White Gold or Yellow: white

Fish or Chicken: fish

Edward or Jacob: Jacob
Pizza or Burger: pizza
apple or orange: I don't like either, is pineapple an option
Spend or save: trying to save

1 story or 2 story house: we live in a 1 story now but when we build it will be 2



If you want to join in on the fun just copy my answers and change to your own.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Mmmm....fries with ranch....yummmmm...

Unknown said...

I am a "flats" girl too!! I am too clumsy for heels!