Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Morning Weigh-In and Weekend Update

I weighed this morning and had only gained 0.2 lbs. I did horrible with my eating at the end of the week and have not worked out since Tuesday due to not feeling well and having 4 softball games last week. Also, my monthly "friend" was visiting so hopefully some of that 0.2 lbs is water weight that I retained. There are only 2 weeks left in our Biggest Loser Challenge at work so I am going to make sure that I stay on points and work out this week. I still have not reached my 10% (now I am 0.4 lbs from it) but I know that I will next Monday. I am hoping to sneak in another 5 lbs lost before we have the final weigh in next Thursday.
Weekend Update
Friday night Hubs and I went to Red Lobster for a date night and then stopped by Buffalo Wild Wings and met up with some of our neighbors.
Saturday mom and I went with Kirsten to have her first bridal fitting done. She is so beautiful in her dress and I cannot wait until the Big Day. After that we decided to skip the baby shower and instead did some shopping. I ended up getting the skirt that I had showed ya'll earlier from Kohl's. I had to get a size smaller than what I had tried on last Saturday. After that we worked on rehearsal invitations and grilled steaks. We also watched Twilight Sat. night and Hubs even liked it. He hadn't read any of the books but I kept him updated while I was reading them so he knew what was going on. He didn't swoon over Jacob and Edward like me and Kirs did though.
Sunday we loaded up and headed to Columbia for the SC v. LSU baseball game. Unfortunately SC did not win but we still had a ton of fun (and got a lot of sun).

The new SC baseball stadium. Hubs wants our grass to look like that.

Daddy and Jeff enjoying the game.

Hubs and I. This is the only picture where I am taller than him.


Hubs and Jeff watching from the outfield.

Can you tell that we are already burning?

Hubs getting a tan. His pour knees where burnt.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

That basebal game looks like fun! I would have been FRIED! I sooo wish I could tan! =)

momma said...

glad you got the skirt!

Candie said...

Hang in there! You can do it! You've only got the two weeks left so stay focused and remember your goal. YOU are the only person who can control where the next two weeks go and YOU will succeed! Can you hear the band playing and the people cheering? That was my pep-rally for you!!! :) Hope you do well! We just finished our contest last Friday. Our winner lost 13% and 2nd place was 12.5%. That was a difference in $200 for the winner and 2nd place but only .5%. Blah! Keep it up! You can do it!

Melissa said...

Glad you got the SMALLER skirt! GO GIRLFRIEND! And seeing that field made me homesick! Mom and dad use to own the gas station at the corner of Gervais and Bull. They live in Lexington now. Anyway! Great to see you having fun with your man! :)

USCEmily said...

Isn't the new stadium AMAZING? I was at the game on Sunday, as well- wish I had known you were, too!! We were just around the corner from you on the 3rd base line!