Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Morning Weigh In

After last weeks 2lb gain I was anxious to step on the scale this morning and see a loss. I knew that I had done really well with eating and exercising this week and was hoping that all the hard work would pay off. Well it certainly did. I lost 4.8 lbs this week! That puts me only 4 lbs from my 10% goal. I would like to thank the new elliptical machine at the gym that is kicking my butt each day. It is the reason for my nice loss this week. Hopefully it won't disappoint next week. I would love to hit my 10% goal over the next 2 weeks.

5 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

That is some encouragement! I gained 1.6 last week...first time I've gained and it was depressing. I'll hit the gym everyday this week and cross my fingers on Friday. Congrats on the great loss!!

momma said...

congrats! that hard work did pay off!!! good luck on that other 4lbs.

USCEmily said...

Congratulations on your weight loss!!
I will be at the LSU games on Saturday and Sunday (I think that's right- definitely Saturday!!)
I hope we get some good wins!

Kendra said...

YAHOO!!!!!!!!! How many pounds in how many weeks is that total??

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!! That's amazing!!