Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

- This week I am extremely thankful for Aloe Vera. On Sunday I set outside and read almost an entire book and with the temperature hitting 80 degrees; lets just say that I now look like a lobster. Not to mention the pain that I am in. My shoulders are killing me. I even missed the gym yesterday because I can't move my arms. And of course all my students think it is hilarious.

My best friend right now.


- I just added a new list to my sidebar. It is a rundown of the weight that I have lost. I am glad that I put it on there because it made me happy to see how much total weight I have lost. It was also a great motivator since I didn't do well with eating last week. So, in honor of that I am thankful for the weight that I have lost so far.

- Lazy weekends. Which is what Hubs and I have coming up. A rarity in our lives. We are always so busy and with softball season here it seems like we never get to see each other during the week. That's why I am so happy that we don't have anything planned this weekend.


What are you thankful for this week?

6 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Try Noxzema! It's a little beach secret. The good ole Noxzema in the jar will take the sting out of your sunburn. Just put a little on the hurt spots and rinse it off later.

Lacy said...

I keep my aloe vera in the fridge, it is SOOO cold at first when you put it on, but feels great right away. I hope you tan over soon! This week I am thankful for rain instead of snow. :)

Whitney said...

Love Aloe!
Hate sunburn!
I'm thankful for vacation!

Mrs. Cup said...

Ouch!

momma said...

the ice aloe (like in your picture) is what we grab for our sunburns, too!

i am thankful for my job and my school - i love where i work!!

Kendra said...

Almost 20 pounds Kelly!!!! That is SO GREAT!!!