Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Morning Weigh In

I weighed in this morning and was slightly disappointed to see that I had not lost anything. I was greatly relieved to also see that I hadn't gained anything either. I did not do this well with food or exercise this week. The 2 snow days really messed up my water intake and exercise. On Monday night we met my family for Mexican food and since I hadn't had it in so long I didn't restrain myself very well. Tuesday I ate M&M's and I don't even really like them; it was just because they were there. Then Saturday night we had a Sunday School party and ordered pizza and bread sticks which I partook in. I only have 4 more pounds to lose to reach my 10% goal and am really hoping to do that within the next 2 weeks.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

You can do it!
At least you maintained!

Unknown said...

Don't get discouraged...you are going to have weeks where you don't lose, and at least you didn't gain any!! Keep up the good work!

Kendra said...

You can do it!! You have been doing SO GREAT!!

Candie said...

You gotta read my post entitled "My Stomach Is Ready to Be Pregnant". You'll feel much better about what you ate! In addition to a whole lot of other junk, I ate 1/2...yes, HALF of an apple pie by myself. Let's just say I'm not going to win our Biggest Loser contest that ends this Friday! Hang in there! You'll bounce back quick. Sometimes we needs those "bad eating days" to remind us of how bad we feel after we do it!