Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've got personality

Mallory over at The Laceys posted this personality quiz. I thought that I would play along. Go here if you want to see what it says about you.

Below are my results:


Your personality type:
Quiet, kind and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.


Careers that could fit you include:
Interior decorators, designers, nurses, administrators, managers, secretaries, child care/early childhood development, social work, counselors, paralegals, clergy, office managers, shopkeepers, bookkeepers, homemakers, gardeners, clerical supervisors, curators, family practice physicians, health service workers, librarians, medical technologists, typists.



Quiet... never been a word to describe me, but the rest of the stuff is pretty accurate. I do value security and traditions and love to observe others. I am a teacher so I guess that could fall into my careers that fit me.

Try it out and see how accurate your results are.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

That's fun! I'm going to have to try this!

Unknown said...

FUN!! I did the test and got the same personality as you. I have never been called quiet either, but careerwise I am in graphic design so that is right on! Thanks for sharing! :)