Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Who could live without the perfect pair of khaki Capri's?
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Saturday night we met two of our college friends for a movie and drinks. I forgot to take any pictures because we were having such a good time. We went to this really neat movie theater were you can order food and drinks. The seats were huge and even reclined and rocked. After that we walked through downtown to a little bar and sat outside for drinks. There were so many people out since it was such a nice night.
Here are the rules of the game!!
- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the following lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) the summer (being a teacher is a wonderful thing)
2) my brother's wedding in June
3) vacations this summer
4) having a baby
5) friend's wedding next month
6) losing more weight
7) getting to my summer reading list
8) our 3 year wedding anniversary in June
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1) laid out in the sun
2) went to the movies (State of Play)
3) dinner with college friends
4) drinks downtown with said friends
6) worked out
8) spent time with Hubs
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) lose weight without having to diet
2) hire someone to clean my house
3) raise a ton of money for my classroom
4) be a mommy
5) see all our college friends more often
6) buy a brand new Tahoe
7) visit every state in the US
8) always be patient and understanding
8 Shows I Watch:
1) The Office
2) The Bachelor
3) The Biggest Loser
4) How I Met Your Mother
6) King of Queens
7) The Bachelorette
8) the news
I know that this one has been going around a lot lately so if you haven't done it yet consider yourselves tagged.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
1) When was your wedding day? June 10, 2006
2) What day of the week was it? Saturday
5) Where was your reception? The Cramer Mountain Country Club. It was in the large ballroom and then we had the food and bar set up in another room. We also had a lot of outside deck space.
12) What was your first song? We chose Keeper of the Stars by Tracey Lawrence for our first dance. We are both country music fans and felt that it portrayed how we felt about our relationship.
14) What type of limo did you get? We didn't use a limo for our wedding. We were leaving straight from our reception for our honeymoon so we just drove one of our cars.
28) What flavor was your wedding cake? We had different layers. One was chocolate, lemon, amaretto, and vanilla. Our top layer was red velvet which is mine and Hubs favorite.
29) Did you freeze the top layer of your cake and eat it on your first wedding anniversary? yes, and it was put in my parents deep freezer. Later that fall my dad and brother were cleaning it out and threw our box with the top layer in it. After they had taken it to the trash dump they thought about it. They actually went back and got it and scrapped all the top icing off and trued to fix it. They ended up telling us about it and we threw it away. Thank goodness they didn't let us eat it.
33) Did your bridal party deck out the get away car? yes, Hub's nickname is Biscuit so his groomsman put the rolls from our dinner all over the car. We were still getting rolls off the next morning that were stuck on the windshield wipers.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Snack: Fiber One Bar
Lunch: Salad with Fat Free Italian dressing
Snack: 100 calorie pack popcorn
Dinner: Grilled Salmon, broccoli and cheese
Possible dessert: Fat Free fudge bar
Let me start off by saying that Texas Roadhouse is my favorite restaurant but this time I was very disappointed. My grilled chicken came out pink (they said that it was how all theirs are cooked; don't think so) so of course I sent it back. I ended up eating my baked potato and salad which was plenty. After that we went here
The very old movie theater downtown shows movies that have already left the new theaters but have not came out on dvd yet. The best thing is that the tickets are only $2. And they have cheap concessions too. Hubs and I are huge fans of King of Queens so we were excited to see this movie. It was funny and overall the night was a lot of fun. It was so nice to have a real date with Hubs since we are normally so busy.
Saturday we got up early and went to get breakfast then hit some yard sales (I bought a strapless top to use for laying out; no tan lines), headed to Lowes for some yard supplies, shared some Mexican chicken nachos for lunch, and then Hubs worked in the yard while I went and laid out in the sun with mom. That night we grilled steaks and watched the race.
Sunday we went to church and Sunday school. That afternoon we had a family get-together at my grandmother's house.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Thank you so much, Faith!
Friday, April 17, 2009
This is the Large Duffel in the new Bali Gold pattern. I love it!
Don't I need this?
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Us decked out in our Easter attire. (Does anyone else think I look like I am falling over?)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
I like this but not sure if my hair would stay straight if it is humid.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Rules of The Sisterhood Award:1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
I have only been blogging for about 8 months but in this short time I have "met" so many amazing ladies. Infertility is a stressful journey but meeting woman that have been there and know what you are going through has made it so much easier. I thank God everyday for allowing me to have people around me that can help lift my spirits when I am feeling down. I pray for these ladies each day as I know they do for me.
Each of the ladies that I nominated deserve this and many other awards.
I nominate the following:
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Our front door. I always put window clings up for each holiday and season.