Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bunnies, Eggs, and Spring Swap

A few weeks ago I participated in a Spring Swap hosted by Whitney at That Girl. It was only the 2nd swap that I have done but I will definitely be doing more in the future. There is nothing better than getting a package in the mail. My swap partner was Tammy at Home in Virginia.





I also wanted to share my sparse Easter decorations with ya'll.




This little guy sits in our living room.



This is the Easter wreath that i made 2 years ago.

Our front door. I always put window clings up for each holiday and season.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love your Easter decorations, they are so cute. I especially like the wreath, that is exactly what I was looking for this season. I had no luck. It always has so much more meaning to it when you invest the time to make it. It looks wonderful. I hope you have a great Easter Weekend. I have to get a dessert ready for Sunday at the in-laws sometime this weekend!! Happy soon to be Friday!!!

Kendra said...

I love your decorations!!

Unknown said...

Your Sping decor is SOOO cute! It seems the only holiday I have as much decorations for as I would like is CHRISTMAS!! I need some more Easter/Spring decorations!