Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sisterhood Award



Lori @ Everyday Blessings nomintated me for this award and I am beyond thrilled about it! She is such a sweetie and without the wonderful world of blogs I would have probably never gotten to know her.


Rules of The Sisterhood Award:1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.


I have only been blogging for about 8 months but in this short time I have "met" so many amazing ladies. Infertility is a stressful journey but meeting woman that have been there and know what you are going through has made it so much easier. I thank God everyday for allowing me to have people around me that can help lift my spirits when I am feeling down. I pray for these ladies each day as I know they do for me.


Each of the ladies that I nominated deserve this and many other awards.


I nominate the following:
1) Lacy @ Lacy Lately
2) CJ @ Lemberg Life
4) Nicole @ The Woods
5) Julie @ The Green House
7) Amy @ Chapters

4 comments:

Guy and Julie said...

Oh thank you so much. The title of this award is especially precious--I think what we've been through really does create a sisterhood. That was so sweet of you to think of me!!!

Kendra said...

AWww....thanks Kelly!!! I will post it PROUDLY tonight!! =)

Unknown said...

Thanks Kelly!! I am so behind on blog reading/writing. I just wasn't in the "mood" last week. LOL. It was so nice of you to give me the award!

Faith said...

Awww! Congratulations on your award, and thank you so much for passing it along to me!