Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Recap

I am finally getting around to uploading and sharing our
Easter pictures with ya'll.

These were our Easter baskets. Hubs was filled with Cadbury Eggs (his favorite), gum, an Easter bunny, and the 4th season of The Office. Mine included the 1st season of How I Met Your Mother and the 4th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series.
Us decked out in our Easter attire. (Does anyone else think I look like I am falling over?)


When we got home from lunch with my family this was waiting by our front door.

Inside was a beautiful solar light butterfly. The package was from our wonderful neighbors.

Thank you for all your prayers for my cousin that is begin deported and for the funeral. We got home yesterday afternoon after traveling for the funeral. Everything went fine and it was nice to see some family that we hadn't seen in a while. I just hate that it was under those circumstances.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What great Easter baskets!! And I LOVE your skirt!!! Super cute!

Guy and Julie said...

I really love your skirt.

Summer Athena said...

love that y'all exchanged easter baskets.

and your workouts are great! wow! i admire you. this is the start of the new Summer. i need to feel good inside and out.

thanks for stopping by. i see you are on the ttc journey as well. i have a private ttc blog. would you like an invite?

i see you met with an RE, how did it go?

Kendra said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!

And what a cool butterfly! That was so sweet of your neighbors!