Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Weigh-In

Last week I didn't get to do the Monday morning weigh-in since the batteries were dead in our scale. Hubs got us some new ones so I got to weigh in this morning. I had lost 1.8 lbs in the past 2 weeks. This weekend I have done horrible with food so my goal this week is to get back to my better eating habits. (I tossed the rest of the doughnuts yesterday, but not before I took a huge bite of one).

I wanted to share my new favorite snack with ya'll:




Delicious!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great!! There is NO way I would have lost any weight with all those doughnuts!! (I once ate 6 in one day! Those things are SOOO addictive!)Awesome job Kelly!

Lori said...

Great Job on the weight in!

I've heard about the Laughing Cow Cheese, but never tried it. It always looked so good to me on their commercials!

Jane said...

great job with the loss! i love laughing cow cheese!

Kendra said...

How many points/servings are the laughing cow cheese spread? I LOVE that stuff!!