Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weigh In and Weekend Review

I weighed in this morning and had lost .4 lbs this week. Not exciting but at least I am back to losing some. My goal this week is to change what I eat. I feel like I have been eating the same things everyday since I started Weight Watchers so I am going to try to stitch things up some. This morning instead of having my normal oatmeal I had half of a Cinnamon raisin bagel with WW cream cheese.

This weekend was wonderful. We had amazing weather which looks like it is continuing into this week. I definitely have Spring Fever!

Friday night we went to the high school I work at baseball game and walked over to Relay for Life which was also being held at our school on the football field. We ended with dinner at our favorite local Italian Place.

Saturday I went shopping with mom while Hubs went up to mountain to his brothers to pick up our new tree and watch our niece play tee-ball. I did get some tanning in but it was almost too hot to be out there without the pool to cool off in.

I got this super cute bathing suit top from Kohl's on Saturday. The strap is removable so it will be great for tanning before the wedding.


Saturday night we met two of our college friends for a movie and drinks. I forgot to take any pictures because we were having such a good time. We went to this really neat movie theater were you can order food and drinks. The seats were huge and even reclined and rocked. After that we walked through downtown to a little bar and sat outside for drinks. There were so many people out since it was such a nice night.



Sunday we went to see my best friend sing for their homecoming. She did a wonderful job. We grilled out with my family for lunch and then headed home to relax for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Candie said...

Have you ever heard of the book Eat Right for Your Type? It's about diets that go best with your blood type. Check it out. I love love love it!

Lori said...

That sounds like an awsome movie theatre!! We love to go to movies! I really like that swimsuit, perfect for tanning!