Lianna at Be Thou a Knight has asked people to share their favorite summer activity.
I have several so here goes:
* Laying out in the sun by the pool. Must have tanning oil, a good book, and cold bottle of water.
* Laying out at the ocean with tanning oil, good book, and cold water. (See a trend here?)
* cutting grass... I know it is weird but I love it. Even though I suffer from horrible allergies.
* fireworks and cookouts
* all the summer wedding festivities
* walks with Hubs and the dogs after dinner
* summer softball games
* most importantly... BEING A TEACHER AND HAVING THE SUMMERS OFF!!!