Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can't Live Without Ya (Spring Edition)

I thought it would be fun to do a post on wardrobe staples that I just could not get through the season without. I love clothes and my overstuffed walk-in closet can attest to that. (Also, Hubs wallet but we won't ask him).

A zip-up hoodie. These are perfect for cool spring nights at a ballgame (which I'm sure you have learned is my favorite way to spend a spring night)


Who could live without the perfect pair of khaki Capri's?

Jersey dress in any color. I have a black and a brown one. Paired with cute sandals and come jewelry and you can wear it anywhere.

Old Navy's Perfect Tee. I have one in ever color. In fact I am currently wearing a pale yellow one with a skirt.

Old Navy blue jean jacket. They last forever. Right now I am wearing the exact same one that I wore my senior year of high school. Which was 8 years ago.

And of course Rainbow Flip Flops. I have the brown (wearing right now) and the black. I am thinking of adding the pink or green to my stash soon.
Anyone else want to play a long?
What are your wardrobe must-haves?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is settled!! If we EVER get to meet in person, we are going SHOPPING!! You have the best fashion sense! :) I really want to get a jersey dress!

Whitney said...

Love your picks!

Lori said...

I agree with Lacy!!

I also sware by denim jackets, I also am still wearing mine from high school!!