Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged


I have been tagged by Chapters (btw, if you haven't checked her blog out yet you really need to, she is fabolous). So here goes the 7 random/weird facts about myself.
1) I am OCD. I have to do everything in the exact same order at the same time. My morning rountine has been the same for as long as I can remember. I get up, get something to drink, shower, devotions, dry hair, makeup, breakfast, kiss hubby and off to work.
2) I love the smell of clean clothes. I will walk by the laundry room a 100 times while I am washing clothes. Sometimes I even get dryer sheets out just to smell them.
3) I am addicted to chapstick. I have 5 in my pocketbook, 1 in my living room, 1 beside my bed, and 1 in the bathroom. I wake up in the middle of the night just to put more chapstick on.
4) I would rather eat cake batter than the actual cake, brownie batter in place of brownies, cookie dough in place of cookies, and biscuit dough in place of the cooked biscuits.
5) I sucked my thumb until I was in the 2nd grade. My right thumb is now shorter and flater than my left thumb.
6) I am always reading at least 3 books at one time. It drives my husband crazy (he hates to read). He doesn't understand how I can remember what each book is about.
7) My favorite food is oatmeal. I love it and have ate it since I wa sa baby. I love any flavor and any form of it.
I am tagging anyone that is reading this. It is difficult to think about things that are weird since you may not think that they are.


No comments: