I saw this on Mrs. Newlyweds blog and thought that it was a great way to start off the day! The object is to list things that make you happy or that you are grateful for.
Here is my list:
1) Fall weather... it is finally getting cool here in the Carolinas.
2) my wonderful husband who may very well be the greatest man in the world.
3) parents that love each other and everyone around them.
4) having the greatest friends in the world and getting to see them all the time.
5) students that care about their teachers. and teachers that care about their students
6) the inventor of Diet Sundrop and Chapstick... the only 2 things that I am addicted too.
7) Holidays... my favorites are all coming up... Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas... plus tons of birthdays
8) spending Sat. shopping with my mom
9) 3 wonderful doggies
10) Flip flops and tennis shoes
11) Christian fiction
12) pumpkins and fall decor
13) home cooked food that makes you feel great
14) over sized sweatshirts and pajama pants
15) Casual Friday (no jeans thought)
16) college football (Go Gamecocks!)
17) French Vanilla Frappas
18) choc. chip pancakes... my new favorite Sat. breakfast
19) wrapping Christmas presents with my mom
20) family get togethers
There are so many other things that make me happy or that I am grateful for. There is just no way that I can list them all.