Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ready for the weekend

Tonight is Parent/Teacher conferences so I've had plenty of time to sit here and think of some very witty blog titles. As you can see I haven't thought of any yet. The only thing that keeps coming to mind is how ready I am for it to be Friday at 3pm. Actually 5pm since that's when I will finally get to see hubs again. I've only had 2 parents show up for conferences which is pretty good for special ed. Usually I don't see any. Volleyball is finished so now I can finally have my afternoons off. Hubs and I are thinking about joining the YMCA so that we can both lose some extra pounds that we seem to be packing on for winter. I'm going shopping on Sat. with my mom, hopefully to get some more Christmas shopping done. I have already gotten a lot of things. We are trying to get some things bought early so that I won't have to buy everything in December at the last minute.
Well... off to the JV football game to cheer for one of my students. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm trying to get Christmas shopping done early too. I hope you get some good stuff this weekend!

My blog titles have been very boring lately...oh well! :)

Lianna Knight said...

Fun....is this Open House for you? or just parent conferences :) The older the kid get, the less the parents show up.

Hope it wasn't too bad. Just think how blessed the kids are that have parents that showed up to meet you.

The weekend is NEAR!