Friday, October 17, 2008

Power of 4

Saw this on My Cup Overflow's and thought it would be cute to do on this yucky, rainy Friday morning.

Top 4 wishes:
1) to be a mother... I have never wanted anything more than this.
2) to be able to show my students how much I care about them; even if they leave my class without learning anything else I want them to leave knowing that they have a teacher that thinks the are special and worthy.
3) to lose 30 lbs... which I would be happy to put on hold when I get pregnant.
4) to grow everyday in my walk with the Lord, I strive to be a godly woman and an example to others. I pray to be a beacon of God's love shining through me so that others will be drawn to him.

4 places that I want to travel:
1) the midwest... Wyoming, Montana, etc.
2) Ireland
3) back to Disney World for the uptenth time
4) Italy... only because Hubs really wants to go there

4 careers that I want to be involved in:
1) TEACHING... the best choice that I have ever made
2) motherhood... my ultimate dream job
3) baker
4) magazine editor

4 things that I would want God to say to me at the gates of Heaven:
1) WELCOME, my daughter
2) your at the right place
3) Come on in
4) Lets go meet your family and friends

If you haven't done this yet... give it a try.


Hubs surprised me and came home last night. He wasn't supposed to be home until this afternoon. I was so excited to see him!

4 comments:

ListPlanIt said...

Always nice to get to know a little more about fellow bloggers. Thanks for participating in 100 Days to Christmas!

Jen
http://www.100DaystoChristmas.com

Lianna Knight said...

This looks like fun....I think I'm going to try it :)

Praying for you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'll add you to my list and I look forward to reading your blog!

Candie said...

I saw your post on the Jameses blog..about trying for 7 months. It took us 18 months to get our first child. Then after trying for 8 months we miscarried the second child. Now we've been trying another 10 months and we just did our first round of "shots" this month. Keep your faith strong by nourishing it daily. Reading blogs like Lianna's and others are truly inspiring and definately not only strengthen your faith, but keep you going. God willing, you'll hear "mommy" sooner than you know.
In Christ,
Candie