Saw this on My Cup Overflow's and thought it would be cute to do on this yucky, rainy Friday morning.
Top 4 wishes:
1) to be a mother... I have never wanted anything more than this.
2) to be able to show my students how much I care about them; even if they leave my class without learning anything else I want them to leave knowing that they have a teacher that thinks the are special and worthy.
3) to lose 30 lbs... which I would be happy to put on hold when I get pregnant.
4) to grow everyday in my walk with the Lord, I strive to be a godly woman and an example to others. I pray to be a beacon of God's love shining through me so that others will be drawn to him.
4 places that I want to travel:
1) the midwest... Wyoming, Montana, etc.
3) back to Disney World for the uptenth time
4) Italy... only because Hubs really wants to go there
4 careers that I want to be involved in:
1) TEACHING... the best choice that I have ever made
2) motherhood... my ultimate dream job
4) magazine editor
4 things that I would want God to say to me at the gates of Heaven:
1) WELCOME, my daughter
2) your at the right place
3) Come on in
4) Lets go meet your family and friends
If you haven't done this yet... give it a try.
Hubs surprised me and came home last night. He wasn't supposed to be home until this afternoon. I was so excited to see him!