Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas 411

Amy at Chapters came up with the best idea. She suggested that we all share some of our personal favs for Christmas gift giving. This should really help for those 'hard to buy for" people that we all have on our list. Each item needs to be less than $50 (although you are allowed 1 free expensive pass). Below I have listed some of my favorites from past years and for this year.




Here is my Christmas 411 list:








I love blankets! We keep several on hand for those people (like neighbors or fellow teachers) that give you a gift and you either forgot or didn't have them on your list. This zebra print is super cute but it might me best to keep some simple colors on hand.








Throw out your plastic or brown lunch bags! These are thermal lunch totes and they are the cutest things ever. They are made by a company called Thirty-One and the monogramming is free. There are tons of colors and you can get anything you want put on them. The company also has a ton of other fabulous products. My friend is a sales rep and all the teachers at my school carry them.


Candles! Candles! Candles! And look at the yummy name on this one. I am a sucker for anything pumpkin. I have candles in every room of my house and I even keep one in my classroom with a candle burner (since they don't want fire in schools, go figure!)





These L.L. Bean slippers are so warm and comfy. And look how cute. They come in a wide range of colors but I just love these chocolate ones. What woman wouldn't want a pair of these to skip on after work?






For those people that you just really have NO idea what they want an easy and pleasing for all gift is movie certificates. Since just about everyone likes to go to the movies, these gift passes should make even the most difficult person on your list happy.

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Oh, I absolutely LOVE that zebra print blanket! Great idea!