Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Personality Test

I saw this career test on Chapter's Blog and figured that I would give it a try to see if I am in the right profession. And according to my results; it looks like I am. I would say that the personality type is pretty dead-on too. Try it and see what it says about you. Career Test.

Your personality type:
Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Careers that could fit you includes:
Counselors, clergy, missionaries, teachers, medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists, psychiatrists, writers, musicians, artists, psychics, photographers, child care workers, education consultants, librarians, marketeers, scientists, social workers.

No comments: