Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thankful for a 4 day work week!


Can I just say that my students are driving me INSANE!!!!


<------ Here is what I have looked like all week. Thankfully we have a teacher workday on Friday so there won't be any students. Not sure if I can make it through tomorrow though. 9th and 10th graders are the worst age in the world! I have just started handing out After School Detention slips... although keeping them for an extra 30 minutes only prolongs my torture. If only I didn't have volleyball practice. I could go home, take a hot bubble bath, and cuddle with Hubs.

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Congrats on the 4 day work week! I found out on Friday afternoon that we are off on Monday. I was SO excited!

Lianna Knight said...

Came over to your blog from seeing your comment on Angela's blog Three at Four.

I did not realize your were struggling with infertility as well.

I'd like to add you to my blogroll and will also add you to my prayer list.

One day the Lord will answer our prayers