Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Recap in Pictures


I have gotten really slack about taking pictures so my goal this weekend was to capture lots of lil moments. It was a great weekend to carry the camera; we had a date on Friday night, Halloween party on Sat. night, and spent all day Sunday with our neice and nephew.


Here are some pictures:




This is us before going out on Friday night. It was so great just to have a night to ourselves.





Me in my lovely 50's outfit. I wasn't able to get a full body picutre of myself and Hubs.




Setting up for the annual carving competeition.




Hubs and our niece Lanie working on thier pumpkin. She wanted him to do a cat and he wanted to do a haunted house.


The cutest little farmer in the world. He was not into pumpkin carving.



Eli wanted to play with the flour instead of helping with the pumpkins. My jeans were covered in flour by the time we were finished.



The cutest kids in the world. Not that I am biased or anything.

Hubs with Lanie and Eli.

This was our fun packed weekend. Now back to work, ugh!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a fun weekend!

amy (metz) walker said...

Aw, the poodle skirt is SUPER cute on you!

WaitingandHoping said...

Love the 50's outfit! Too cute!