Thursday, June 3, 2010

Outdoor Oasis

Hubs and I (okay, mostly Hubs) have been working really hard to spruce up our outdoor space. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

My brother and sister-in-law gave us this bakers rack so we put it outside underneath our covered deck. I plan on putting a lot more plants on it.

We bought this tall bistro table at JcPenney. Regularly $469 and we got it for $180.


This is our table we got from Sams Club. I love it.


I got this candle holder from Bed, Bath, and Beyond for only $9.99.


New ferns on the front porch.

We want to pull the bush that you see in this picture out and replace it.


Hubs designed this new deck for us. It is perfect!

He even built it himself with the help of my dad and his brother.
We are having a cookout next Saturday to reveal our new deck to everyone!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

very cute! I'm jealous! ;P

Mallory said...

Love your new deck! Your husband did an awesome job! :) And your patio furntiure is awesome...I'm jealous, I especially love your table & chairs!

Lori said...

WOW!! I am super impressed with your hubbys skills!! I love the deck. We have tried to spruce up our bacck deck as well, but my hubby does not have any carpenter skills!! LOL!! I also really love ferns, I think they look so much better than a regular flower pot!

Unknown said...

Your deck looks like total bliss. Hanging Ferns are one of my favorite things!

Lianna Knight said...

GORGEOUS!! I love every single bit of it :)

How fun....have a great reveal!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Beautiful house! I love handy men! My Dad and brothers are...I told myself...I need to marry a man like them! Well...im dating one! I love it :)