Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weight Watchers Recipe: Sloppy joes

Can you believe that I had never had a sloppy joe until I made this Weight Watchers recipe a few weeks ago? I just never thought I would like them so when my parents would make them for dinner they would always make me a regular hamburger. Needless to say, I loved these!

Recipe:
1 pack of sloppy joe mix
1 can of tomato paste
1 cup of water
1 lb of browned hamburger meat
green peppers
onions
I serve mine on an Arnold's Sandwich Thin with Light Lays for a low calorie and WW friendly meal.

3 comments:

Annie said...

yum!! we had sloppy joes last week with manwich, it has green peppers and onions in it already and very low fat, we had ours on sandwich thins as well, love those things!!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

I love sloppy joes!! They are also really good made with ground turkey meat instead of ground beef.

Mrs. S said...

Those look DELISH!!