Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday in Love and Favorite Friday

Yay! Its finally Friday and just so happens to be my first Friday of summer vacation.

This Friday I am in love with...
Girls Night Out.
I am going out with a bunch of women that I teach with tonight. We're having dinner and then going to a Downtown Alive festival to see a band before heading to a local bar to watch another band. So excited!
The adorable new bathing suits that I bought this week.
One is navy blue with white stars for the 4th of July (each piece cost $5.00) and the second one is black and white zebra print with a hot pink border. I am also bought a new pair of solid black bikini bottoms because my other ones were waaaayyyy to big.
the weather here in the Carolina's
And because of this weather I am so glad that I have a membership to run in the air conditioning at this place


Also I am participating in...




This weeks Friday Five at Just Me and My Life is Favorite Songs. I love listening to music but I always update my i-touch so it seems I only listen to current music. Here are my five favorite songs right now...

1) Airplanes by BOB and Hayley Williams
2) Take your girl by Lil Wayne and Drake
3) Billionaire by Travie McCoy
4) Up on the ridge by Dierks Bentley
5) This Afternoon by Nickelback



1 comment:

Kate said...

Great songs! I have a blog award for you over at my blog ( :