Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weekend Review and Weekly Weigh In

Weekend Review:

Friday night I went out with some women that I teach with. We went to dinner at this delicious pub and then to Alive at Five in Downtown Belmont. The beach band, The Embers, were playing and it was a lot of fun.

Some of the crowd.


A few of the women from work.
Saturday morning we got up early and decided to drive the hour and 20 minutes up the mountain to our college town. We had a wonderful time walking around campus and looking at everything that has changed since we both graduated 6 years ago.

We had lunch at our favorite hangout; a Greek bar that has the best Greek fries and Chicken Parmesan subs. After lunch we went around the mountain to stay with Hub's middle brother and our niece and nephew. We love getting to see them.

I love how good Hub's is with Eli.
We got up Sunday morning and I told Hubs I wanted some pancakes from McDonald's. I never want breakfast out but for some reason I was craving them. So we go to McDonald's right up the road and of course they don't have any pancakes. I guess because they are up in the mountains maybe their supply isn't the same but still I was ill. After breakfast we went ahead and packed up and said goodbye so we could get home in time to meet my brother and sister-in-law and spend the day on the lake.
Weekly Weigh In:
I have started weighing in on Tuesday mornings and it seems to be working out a lot better then my Monday morning weigh ins. This morning I weighed in at 173.2 which is my lowest since college!!! I am so excited. My goal was to lose 10 lbs in the month of June so I only have 3.2 lbs left to lose in 8 days. I know that is a stretch but I am going to try really hard. Now I have to get off here so I can go to the gym. :)

4 comments:

Mrs. S said...

I'm a new follower- looks like you had a great weekend!! Congrats on the weight loss!!

Beth said...

Keep up the hard work and hopefully those last 3 pounds will be gone at the end of the month!

Token Yankee said...

Good for you girl! I am trying to lose weight too, but it's not an easy thing!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

What a fun weekend! And congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome!!