Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday: June 6th

The questions..

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
depends on who it is

2. What are you passionate about?
sports, reading, my family and friends

3. How long have you been blogging?
almost 2 years

4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
beer or this year it is Sangria

5. What is your favorite type of music?
rock, rap, pop, hip hop, country... I like them all

6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
pee 6 times (seriously) and brush my teeth

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
spend as much time as I can at the beach, tutor, start volleyball practice, read, and catch up on blogging

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
chapstick

2 comments:

Lori said...

I do the exact same before bed, I sware I need to pee soooo much before I can sleep!! Its horrible!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Oh girl I love Sangria!!!!

Do you live in NC?? Where?? I LOVE NC SO MUCH!