I saw this on another blog and thought that it looked interesting. It was much, much harder than I expected it to be.
100 Things About Me
1. I am married to the love of my life.
2. My favorite color is yellow.
3. I teach at the same high school that I graduated from.
4. Diet Sundrop is an addiction for me.
5. I have had the same best friend since I was born.
6. Wrapping Christmas presents with my mom is my all time favorite thing to do.
7. I have one brother that is 3 years younger than me.
8. I love to bake.
9. I coach high school softball.
10. I changed my major three times in college.
11. Teaching was not one of my 3 majors… I got my certificate after college.
12. I am addicted to The Bachelor and Bachelorette.
13. I was in a sorority in college.
14. My husband was in a fraternity.
15. We met at a party in college and have been together ever since.
16. I lived in the same house from the time that I was born until the time I went to college.
17. I love to read
18. Karen Kingsbury is my favorite author.
19. I could eat Mexican food everyday.
20. I am slightly OCD.
21. My first job was cutting grass with my dad’s lawncare business
22. My dad is a teacher too
23. Fall is the best time of the year!
24. I am addicted to Chap Stick.
25. We had 9 bridesmaids and groomsman in our wedding.
26. My mom and dad have been married for almost 35 years.
27. The farthest place I have visited is Canada and Mexico.
28. My husband and I take 2 one-week vacations a year. In July and in December.
29. My brother is getting married in June.
30. Hubs and I have been trying to have a baby for the past 8 months.
31. I had my appendix taken out when I was in the 4th grade.
32. I love to wear sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt.
33. I have naturally curly hair.
34. Hubs says my eyes are the color of “baby poop”. (By this he means they are light golden brown)
35. I teach special education.
36. I go to Walmart at least once a week.
37. I drink lots of water.
38. Exercising is great when you do it with friends.
39. I cannot drive a 5 speed.
40. I brush my teeth all the time. I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste at work.
41. I love to plan parties.
42. My brown Rainbow flip flops are a wardrobe staple.
43. I own one pair of jeans that actually fit me.
44. I take my lunch to work everyday.
45. I have an entire closet full of holiday decorations.
46. I have both a Christmas and Halloween village that I put out.
47. Coke in a glass bottle always makes me feel better when I am sick.
48. I take a hot bath almost every night. My favorite time to read is in the bath tub.
49. My brother and I graduated from the same university. We even had a class together and he made a better grade then me.
50. I have 2 nephews and a niece (all of Hub’s side)
51. Sweet Home Alabama is one of my favorite movies.
52. I wash my sheets every Saturday (we did this when I was a child as did my mom when she was growing up).
53. My first car was a brand new Mustang.
54. I would rather give gifts than get them
55. I send cards out for everything
56. I go to bed early every night.
57. Green is the color that I wear most.
58. I do not like jewelry. The only things I wear are my engagement and wedding rings, a ring my parents gave me, and simple hoop earrings.
59. I have the worst vision. I cannot see a thing without my glasses or contacts.
60. I am a homebody. I like to travel but not for very long or very far.
61. Vera Bradley’s are the best bags ever. I probably have owned 15 in the past 7 years.
62. My favorite smells are apple, pumpkin, and leaves burning.
63. I am the worst procrastinator. I usually don’t do anything unless it is last minute.
64. As soon as I get home from work I change into pajamas or work out clothes. I have to be comfortable.
65. I do not like crowded places. I prefer small groups to large gatherings.
66. I try to read my bible every night right before I go to bed.
67. I am a republican and love George W. Bush.
68. My favorite month is November.
69. I get ill when I am hungry. If Hubs and I are fighting then he knows he can feed me and I will be sweet as sugar.
70. Minnesota has got to be the most beautiful state. I went there 2 years ago and have never seen anywhere that was nicer.
71. I love Christmas music and usually begin listening to it early in November.
72. I hate to wear heels. Thankfully ballet flats became popular last year.
73. Hubs is super tall which I love. The few times that I wear heels I don’t have to worry about ever being taller than him.
74. I dislike professional sports but love college sports.
75. The first concert that I ever attended was Aerosmith when I was a freshman in college.
76. I hate to listen to my Ipod through the earphones.
77. My favorite thing to do in the summer is lay out and read a good book.
78. I’ve only been on one cruise and didn’t like it.
79. I would go to Disney World every year if I could. (I’ve been 7 times)
80. I hate coffee.
81. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would love to go to Wyoming, Montana, and Ireland.
82. This year was the first time that I have ever voted. (BTW, my guy didn’t win)
83. I am super disorganized. I lose everything.
84. I am a country girl… I do not do the city well.
85. Love animals of all kinds… except cats. Cats are sneaky and they scare me.
86. I keep my toenails painted at all times.
87. I never paint my fingernails. Chipped nails look horrible to me.
88. I have very little patience… which is weird considering my career.
89. It is impossible for me to sit and watch a movie without doing other things.
90. I love the smell of fresh laundry.
91. I wear Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works every day from September through February. From March through April I wear Pear Berry and from May through August I wear Coco Cabana.
92. Myspace has been the best way to keep up with college and high school friends that we had lost touch with.
93. My favorite ice cream flavor is Banana Pudding or Chocolate.
94. French fries with ranch dressing should be its own food group.
95. My mom had my ears pierced when I was 2 so that people would know I was a girl.
96. I had no hair until I was 4, when I did finally grow hair it was blond ringlets.
97. I love to wear my hair in a pony tail.
98. I am horrible at math.
99. I always get complimented on how white my teeth are.
100. Choc Chip cookies that are slightly burnt are the best.