Friday, November 14, 2008

Family & Friends Friday

I have decided that I am going to start doing themed daily blogs. So far the only theme that I have came up with is called "Family & Friends Friday" in which I will post about 1 of the extremely important people in my life; whether it be a friend or family member.

In honor of the very first "Family & Friends Friday" I chose to honor my very best friend; HUBS!

Hubs and I met in Jan. 2003 and got married in June 2006. He is such an amazing man. God has given me my soul mate and for that I am eternally blessed. I cannot imagine my life without him in it. During all that we have faced these past few months he has been right beside holding my hand and crying with me. I love him now more than I ever have and each day that love grows tenfold.
Hubs loves hunting, fishing, sports, and NASCAR (In case you didn't guess... his neck is red). He is the youngest of 3 boys and still his mommas baby.

Please leave you opinions on this theme. I really want to share with you and honor the people in my life that mean so much to me. Also, I desperately need help coming up with ideas for Monday- Thursday. If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Love it!!
Hmmm...what about "Memory Monday", and you could share some of your favorite memories???
I have also seen some bloggers do "Wordless Wednesday" with just a picture, and "Thankful Thursday" where they list things they are thankful for. Duh. I guess that last one was pretty self-explanatory.
These are just random suggestions off the top of my head...I am sure whatever you come up with will be great!!

Lianna Knight said...

What a great idea!! And you chose the perfect person to spotlight first :)

Praying for you!