Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Treats for the Home team



As you can see from the scoreboard that the App State game on Halloween was all treats for the home fans (which was us). This was supposed to be a much better game. We are ranked 2nd and they were 3rd. While the game was pretty much over by half time it was still loads of fun getting to spend time with some of our college buddies.


Here we are before the game started. This was right before we had to walk 2 miles to the stadium and since it is in the mountains it really is all up hill.



In a stadium that only holds less than 30,000 there were 30,997 there that night. The hill is now the student section. Which because it was Halloween (and you would not believe some of the costumes or lack of) and it was freezing outside the hill was empty after halftime.


Hubs and I at the game. If he was willing to take pictures during the game then you know it wasn't worth paying attention.

My lil brother and me. Besides Hubs this boy is the most important person to me in the world. We have always been best friends and have only gotten closer as we get older.

And last one... Hubs and Bro posing for the camera.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun! Love the pictures!

Lianna Knight said...

Awwww...I'm glad you had a good time! And the comment about your brother is so sweet :)

Kendra said...

Thank you SO much for your prayers for my mom!!! I really appreciate it! God is good!! =-)
I just saw your comment on Kelly's Korner, my husband and I are also waiting for a blessing from the Lord, and I will add you to my prayer list. May God bless you soon!!!