I think that it is a wonderful way to eat the right foods and not feel like you are depriving yourself.
I am a teacher so I take my lunch everyday. I really like some of the SmartOnes and Lean Cuisines. These frozen meals have a lot of sodium in them so I try not to eat more that 2 or 3 a week. I also eat a lot of sandwich's or take leftovers from the night before. My favorite fast food place to eat on Weight Watchers is Wendy's. I love to go and get a small chili and/or chicken nuggets when I need something quick.
I love to be active. Sports have always been part of my life and now that I have gotten a little older I still enjoy them. I have started something new for 2010. I have always wanted to run a 5K so a group of us have started a 13 week program that will help train us for this. And since I got an I-Touch for Christmas I downloaded Run Mate which is an app that keeps track with all my running sessions.
I thought I would share some of the things that have helped me lose weight:
1) I drink a ton of water. All day long.
2) Exercise with someone else. It keeps me motivated and I feel like I can't be the one to quit.
3) Keep low calorie snacks handy in case you get hungry.
4) Set mini-goals and always reward yourself.
5) Tell others about your goals. This will hold you accountable.