Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Move Over Vera

I have always loved Vera Bradley purses and bags. I have a closet full and usually get a new one every time she debuts her new patterns.
That was until I got:


My grandma got me this amazing animal print purse for Christmas. It is HUGE! In fact one of my friends says that 3 leopards had to die for my purse to be made. It has so much room and so many pockets. I have completely forgotten my love for all things Vera. (Well, until she comes out with a new cute pattern. I do not like any of the new spring line).

3 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Oooo cute bag! I am not loving the new Vera spring prints either :O(

Jules said...

That is a great bag! Love the animal print.

Kelsey Claire said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love this purse! It is fantastic. I am okay with 3 leopards dying for it!