Wednesday, January 6, 2010

20 Things in 2009

I saw this on Walk with me by Faith and thought is was a cute way to recap the past year.


1. What did you do in 2009 that you had never done before?
I went to see Phantom of the Opera, the dirt track races for the first time, and spent almost the entire summer at the beach.

2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I kept half of it. I wanted to lose a certain amount of weight and I lost half of what I was wanting to lose.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not anyone close to me really but one of my friends sisters had a a little boy.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No

5. What places have you visited?
Myrtle Beach, Charleston, and Tennessee.

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A pregnancy.


7. What date from 2009 will remain etched in your memory and why?
June 27th. My lil brothers wedding day.

8. What was your biggest achievement this year?
Losing 40 lbs!

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got a sinus infection he last 3 days of the year. Other than that nothing serious.

10. What was the best thing you bought?
my new car

11. Where did most of your money go?
clothes.


12. What song will always remind you of 2009?
I like music so they were a lot of great songs that come to mind. I have always been a country music fan but this summer I really got into rap and pop since it is more upbeat and better to workout to.

13. What do you wish you would have done more of?
Spent more time with Chris and not always felt like I was rushing somewhere.

14. What do you wish you would have done less of?
Stress about things that are out of my control.

15. What was your favorite TV program?
The Biggest Loser, The Bachelor, Glee, and The Office.

16. What was the best book you read this year?
My Sister's Keeper.


17. What was your favorite film of the year?
The Blindside.


18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I turned 27 on my birthday this year. My students had a party for me at school and then Hubs took me to eat Mexican which is my favorite.


19. What political issue stirred you the most?
I am not really into politics.

20. Who was the best new person you met?
hmmm, I met a lot of new people that are really great so I can't really narrow it done to one.

No comments: