Monday, January 25, 2010

In the Mood for Love

We are ready for Valentine's Day at our house. Well, okay I am. I'm sure Hubs could care less.



I love putting out the Valentine Day flags. I just love all the pinks and reds. These flags match and then I have a different one near the road at the mailbox.



I purchased this heart wreath from AC Moore a few years ago. It still looks at good as the day I bought it and the best thing is that I only paid $3.99 for it.



I don't have as many Valentine's Day decorations since it seems to come and go pretty quickly.


3 comments:

JOÃO JOAQUIM MARTINS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JOÃO JOAQUIM MARTINS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori said...

Great Decorations!! I wish I had more!