Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hubs and I brought in 2010 by having dinner with his best friend from home and stopping by a few parties before coming back to the in-laws and watching the ball drop with them. I also brought in the new year with a horrible sinus infection. Always fun.

I am excited for a new year and can't wait to see what 2010 brings for us.

Of course I have a few New Years resolutions.
1. I am getting back on track with Weight Watchers starting on Monday. I lost 40 lbs in 2009 and I would love to lose another 40 in 2010.
2. Also on Monday I am going to start training for a 5k. I have never been a runner but it is something that I am looking forward to learning.
3. I am planning on becoming more organized at work. My desk is always a mess and I lose stuff all the time because of it. (This one will be harder than the 5k for me).

2 comments:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Great resolutions! And I totally think you can handle all of them. If I can help at all in the running department, let me know :)

Oh, and head to TJ MAxx for some cute organizational desk accessories. I find sassy file folders and other such things help me stay organized.

Good luck!

Lianna Knight said...

GREAT resolutions!!! Happy New Year!