Monday, January 4, 2010

Tools of the Trade

My goal for this summer is to be able to wear the bathing suit below with confidence.

How am I going to do it?

I plan on using these tools:


I started WW last January and lost a total of 37 lbs by July. Since then I have stopped following my points and exercising and have gained 13 of them back.



Hubs got me an I-Touch and running band for Christmas. I have downloaded Running Mate and am starting a program to train for my first 5K in May.

After Christmas Hubs and I bought a food steamer. Last night we cooked crab legs in it and they were so delicious. And very easy to do. I plan on steaming fresh vegetables tonight.

I mentioned above that I am starting to train for my first 5K. I am doing a 13 week program with some of my co-workers. I have never ran before but I am very excited about it.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

You go girl! I know you can do it!

Jenna said...

How I would also love to wear the above suit! My goal this year is also to run a 5k. Good luck!

Lianna Knight said...

Way to go!! Love the bathing suit...and I KNOW you can do it.

I'm on a program right now too and will hopefully be nice and toned before the warmer weather gets here:)

I'll be checking back for motivation from YOU!

Annie said...

best of luck!! you can do it!!
the bathing suit is very cute!!