Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Recap

Why does it seem like every weekend is so full? Things are supposed to slow down after the holidays. Friday night we went to the high school I teach at (and my old school) basketball game against our big rival. The game was for first place and I am proud to say that our school won 93-92 by hitting a free throw with 0.5 seconds left. It was the best game I have seen in a long time.

Saturday morning I went shopping with mom to take back a few things from Christmas while Hubs worked at the church putting the stage together for the huge Easter drama that our church presents each year.
Sat. night we went to eat with my parents and brother and his fiance for mom's birthday. We went to Olive Garden and it was delicious! After that we made it home in time to see the Panthers get demolished in their playoff game.


Sunday has been a lazy day (thankfully). After church and Sunday School we did some grocery shopping and cleaning. Mom, Dad, and Jeff came over for dinner and now we have settled in for some football and reading. (Me of course being the latter).
This week we have exams at school so I will have plenty of extra time. I will also be weighing in the morning.

No comments: