Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Here are 3 things that I am thankful for this week:


1- New classes. After five months of teaching the same classes I am thrilled to have a new schedule for this semester. I do have the same students but now I get a 2 hour break in the afternoon instead of first thing in the morning. Which really helps separate the day.


2- Finishing Breaking Dawn; the 4th book in the Twilight series. It was so GOOD! I hated to see it come to an end and can't wait till the 2nd movie comes out.


3- Fiber One Chewy Chocolate bars. Yummy! These bars are delicious and really fill you up. All you girls that are following WW should try these.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh I LOVE those Fiber One bars too! SO GOOD! Happy Tuesday!

Kendra said...

How many points are they?? They look yummy...I have never tried them.