Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Weigh-In

Last week was horrible for keeping up with my points. Since we didn't have any students last week a bunch of us went out to lunch everyday. Monday I had Pizza Hut and got a personal pan veggie pizza which was 12 points but I ate light that night and didn't go over. Tuesday we had Mexican for lunch and well, lets just say I ate way to many chips to count. Wednesday I had grilled chicken and a small salad which was good. On Thursday we went back to Mexican and this time I got chicken fajitas and even took my own tortilla shells that I know are only 1 point. I was pulling them out of my pocketbook. Friday we had pizza buffet and I didn't even try to be be good. And of course Carrabba's on Saturday night was off limits and the Chinese food after church Sunday. After all this I was very scared to get on the scale this morning. And was pleasantly surprised to see that I had lost 0.6 lbs. I was not expecting to lose anything.




I promise to do better this week!

2 comments:

Guy and Julie said...

Hey--a loss is a loss!! Every 0.1 pound counts!!! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

A loss is better than a gain! Keep it up!